Top 5: Entertainment Stories
A lot of congratulations are to be given out this week from engagements to baby births and to a possible wedding. Keep reading to find out whom!
1. There are rumors floating around that Prince Harry may be settling down with Cressida Bonas with a possible wedding next year. Bonas is a model that has been dating Prince Harry for about a year. The couple met through a mutual friend, Princess Eugenie. Since Bonas has already been in the circle of royals, she is someone he knows and can trust because of her discreetness. Only time will tell if this probable wedding will happen.
2. Congratulations are in order for Naya Rivera and Big Sean, the newly engaged couple. The couple met over Twitter and after a few direct messages they became more than friends.
3. Justin Bieber released his new song “Heartbreaker” last night. As a promotion for his upcoming album Bieber is releasing a new song every week for 10 weeks. Who could 19-year-old singer talking about? No doubt it might be longtime girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
4. Walking Dead fans get excited because The Walking Dead is coming back to TV on October 13.
Norman Reeder who plays, Daryl Dixon, revealed to E! News, “This is our best season so far I mean, the scripts are so good, it's definitely our A-game right now. We're excited.”
In season three there was much flirtatious chemistry with Carol, played by Melissa McBride, and expect more in the upcoming season. However Reedus was unwilling to tell if the two actually get together. Lots of talk of new threat that is neither walkers nor people has been floating around. Reedus ruled out aliens, robots, smurfs and Godzilla.
As for Rick, played by Andrew Lincoln, he tells viewers to expect a different Rick this season.
“I mean, he's a man that's renounced leadership. He's stopped the brutality of the world for the sake of his children,” Lincoln added.
The Walking Dead season premiere will air on AMC on October 13
5. Halle Berry has been all smiles since the birth of her new baby boy. The happy couple, Berry and Oliver Martinez, welcomed their new bundle of joy on Saturday at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. Berry’s little 5-year-old daughter Nahla from her previous relationship with Gabriel Aubrey gets to be a big sister now. The couple named their boy Maceo Robert Martinez. Maceo means “gift of God” which I’m sure the parents agree. Congratulations!